Friday, 5 April 2013

SriRamajayam


ஸ்ரீராமஜெயம்
I seek the blessings of my Acharyan and dedicate this effort to the lotus feet of Sriman Narayana & Sri Mahalakshmi.  
This is the humble attempt to learn and share about our religion Santana Dharma, our Vishistaadvaita Vedanta Sampradhayam and about the Divya Dampati - Sriman Narayana & Sri Mahalakshmi. 
This blog will focus on Srivishnusahasranamam based on Sri Parasara Battar's Bhagavad Guna Darpanam.
The content in the blogs are from what i have read in books, internet and what i have heard in upanyasamsPlease forgive me for any errors.  I would be grateful if you could let me know on your comments and corrections to be made. 

Source:

  • 1)Upanyasam by Sri U. Ve. Velukkudi Krishnan Swami
  • 2) Book - Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam - Villakaurai - ஸ்ரீ விஷ்ணுஸஹஸ்ர நாமம் உரை by Dr.V.V Ramanujan
  • 3)Internet - Antaryami.net

ஸர்வம்ஸ்ரீகிருஷ்ணார்ப்பணம்

No comments:

Post a Comment